– Excellent presentation, persuasion and negotiation skills;
– Sociable, tenacious personality, open to maintaining the company’s relationships with existing customers, creating and developing connections with new customers and sales opportunities;
– Communication skills and developed team spirit;
– Ability to cultivate lasting relationships with the company’s top customers;
– knowledge of English language/ or other to be preferred;
– secondary / higher education (completed or in progress);
– PC operating skills (word, excel, email);
– presentation and promotion of products in accordance with company policy through various methods of communication;
– maintaining and developing the relationship with current customers;
– negotiating and carrying out commercial contracts with customers;
– monitoring the sales process.
Competitive salary + performance bonuses, maximum meal vouchers, long-term career;
Working hours M to F, day shift, in a young and dynamic team.
By submitting your application for this job you agree the processing of personal data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to the processing of personal data. This data is necessary for the recruitment process. We also mention that you can send us your CV at the e-mail address: email@example.com.